Quantity Survey NVQ Level 5 & 6
National Diploma in Quantity Surveying at NVQ Level 5.
Course Objective (Purpose Of this Qualification)
This qualification is for persons working or planing to work in the Quantity Surveying Occupational area.
A person with this qualification will be able to carry out a range of competencies in quantity surveying, the qualification also includes competencies in quantity surveying core areas; employability skills areas; Consultant’s QS or Contractor’s QS areas.
Sector Technical Competencies
- Prepare Bill of Quantities (BOQ) for minor construction work
- Price bill of Quantities
- Prepare bidding documents
- Prepare bill of Quantities (BOQ) for major construction works
- Manage work place
- Manage workplace
- Plan work to be performed in the workplace
Electives - Consultant's QS
Advice on procurement method
of interim certification for employers
- National Certification at Quantity Surveyor -NVQ level 04 OR
- Draftperson or Surveyor Field Assistant or Construction Supervisor or other related qualification accepted by the TVEC
- One Year + Three Months OJT
(For Level 5, A - Level students will undergo a one year bridge course consisting of technical skills training (approx 7 - 8 months) and OJT (approx 4 - 5 months)
+94 21 2 060137, +94 21 4 927799
Ariviyal Nagar , Kilinochchi
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).