Professional Web Development Using Joomla & Wordpress
This course is available to study as an Online Course.
Developing a fully dynamic website is a complex and time taking process. It requires deep knowledge and experience in HTML, CSS, Client/server-side scripting language, Database Management, etc. In addition to time and cost. But, now clients & companies want rapid development to reduce man time and cost. So how is it possible? Open Source CMS is there to solve this. Joomla and WordPress which are the most popular PHP CMS today, provide great management of websites with less effort. Using CMS (Content Management System) one can manage the whole website through the administrator panel.
In the next sessions, you will learn:
- How to develop/design various types of websites with WordPress. Examples: blogging, News magazine, e-commerce, membership, classified/directory, multilingual, eLearning, etc
- Page builder plugins(Elementor, Divi, etc)
- Advanced Custom Post/ Advanced Custom Field
- SEO, web traffic analysis, web security
- Backup and migration
- Fundamental of computer networking, IP Address, DNS, DHCP, various web hosting solutions
- Instruction to Joomla CMSAt the end of this course, you are expected to be a full-stack CMS web developer.
+94 11 2 881278
P.O. Box 21 , Nawala , Nugegoda
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).