Electricity & Electronic in Automobile
To gain knowledge of electronically controlled units and subunits governing systems and their trouble shooting techniques.
Above 16 years of age and must be completed E3 course or skilled auto electricians those who are working in the relevant trade.
To achieve hands on experience in the maintenance and fault findings of the electrically and electronically controlled systems in automobiles.
- Introduction of Conductors, Semiconductors & Insulators
- Electronic Components & their applications
- Electrical & Electronic Circuits of a Motor Vehicle
- Observing the Ignition Timing with the Aid of an Oscilloscope
- Excitation Methods
- Ignition Systems
- Functions of the Electronically Controlled Circuits & Systems
- S.R.J. System & it's safety function
- A.B.S. System & it's function
+94 11 2 605625
582, Galle Road , Moratuwa
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).