BSc. (Hons.) Accounting and Finance
This degree gives you an understanding of accounting and finance that will be useful throughout your career. This means that we do not simply teach accounting techniques and focus on computational skills with the aim of immediate application, but to enable you to evaluate their usefulness in different contexts.
We encourage you to adopt a critical and flexible viewpoint and to look at the subject from a variety of perspectives, including the international dimension.
Features of the Degree
- A thorough grounding in accounting and finance within a strong social science framework
- An international flavor, developed in consultation with academics and professionals throughout Southeast Asia as well as the UK
- The degree has been developed by LSE academics within the Departments of Accounting and Finance, both of which enjoy pre-eminent reputations for the excellence of their teaching and research
- BSc. Accounting and Finance graduates can take advantage of fast track agreements with certain professional bodies
- Minimum 2 "C" passes for local GCE Advanced Level Examination with preferably a grade above "C" for GCE Ordinary Level English Examination
- Minimum 2 "E" passes for London Advanced Level Examination with preferably a grade above "C" for GCE Ordinary Level English Examination
+94 11 4 365555
No 482/B, Suhada Mw , Chandrika Kumaranathunga Mw , Malabe
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).