Executive Diploma in Management
The objective of Executive Diploma in Management (EDM) programme is to enable candidates with a broader understanding across management functions. The EDM programme is designed to impart the theoretical knowledge and to inculcate analytical and communication skills with relating to practical application including a series of analytical tasks, exercises and case studies. Group activities/ assignments will develop group skills and collective rational decision making aptitude of candidates.
On completion of the EDM programme, students will be well aware of the key concepts which underpin management and know how to make and act upon more effective, analytical and reasoned decisions. Essentially EDM programme will lay a strong foundation and a well-accepted qualification to progress with higher studies in the domain of management.
Those who have passed GCE A/L and/or those who have passed GCE O/L with reasonable work experience
Special Features of the Programme
- One year programme
- Fully aligned to Sri Lanka Qualification Framework (SLQF) Level 3 by design
- Earn 30 credits on the successful completion of the programme
- Assessments are based on internationally recognized Grade Point Average
- Limited to 15 students per batch for better attention
- Eminent panel of lecturers from universities and industry
- Opportunity to progress in both academic and professional studies
- Lectures are conducted only on weekends in one full day
- Workshops to improve soL skills
- Blend with both theoretical & practical knowledge
- Assurance of Quality throughout the programme
- Opportunity to participate at the National Management Conference and
- Management Forums of IMSL
+94 11 2 669385
No. 101 C3/1, R.A. De Mel Mawatha , Colombo 03
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).