Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
A Red Hat certified Engineer possesses additional skills and knowledge required for a senior system administrator in addition to the skills of a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA). The RHCE course is designed to provide students with skills to;
- Configure static routes, packet filtering, and network address translation
- Set kernel runtime parameters
- Configure an Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) initiator
- Produce and deliver reports on system utilization
- Use shell scripting to automate system maintenance tasks
- Configure system logging, including remote logging
- Configure a system to provide networking services, including HTTP/HTTPS, File Transfer Protocol (FTP), network file system (NFS), server message block (SMB), Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), secure shell (SSH) and Network Time Protocol (NTP)
PACE Institute offers a comprehensive 32 hours training of RH 254 a modern IT training facility under the guidance of an industry’s leading trainers.
For more details - http://goo.gl/a8MUKb
Register Now - http://goo.gl/RA0H97
+94 11 5 923500
370, High Level Road , Pannipitiya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).