Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Designed for experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administrators and students who are on the path to earn a globally accepted certification in system administration, RHCSA is designed to provide students with a knowledge;
- To use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
- To operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services
- To configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- To create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems
- To Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services
- To manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication
- To manage security, including basic firewall and SELinux configuration
PACE Institute offers a comprehensive 72 hour training of RH 124 and RH 135 at a state of art teaching facility with one of the best Red Hat trainers in the country.
For more details - http://goo.gl/zEOl5J
Register Now - http://goo.gl/RA0H97
+94 11 5 923500
370, High Level Road , Pannipitiya
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).