Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management
The Higher Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is developed by London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) to provide a progression route for students aiming for a higher qualification in the field of hospitality management. Students have to attend a course of study and undergo on-the-Job Training of 6 months in a hospitality establishment in Singapore.
Throughout the course, students are fully supported and their development checked frequently by progress assessments. Student performance and satisfaction is monitored to ensure that the course meets students' academic and personal development needs; and industry contacts ensure that the programme is relevant and suitable for the demands of a career in hospitality management.
- Two passes in GCE Advanced Level Examinations; or
- 5 GCE Ordinary levels plus minimum 2 years work experience or an additional year of study; or
- Completion of equivalent High School qualification (minimum year 11); or
- Pass in appropriate Foundation / Certificate program me; or
- Other equivalent qualifications; or
- Mature Entry Route (MER) minimum age of 21 plus work experience (2 years min) will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- Minimum Age: 17 years and above
- One year in Sri Lanka
- 14 month in Singapore (8 months of study and 6 months internship)
On successful completion of the programme, students are awarded an assured Certificate from London School of Business & Finance, Singapore.
+94 11 2 712216, +94 11 2 715195
23, Hospital Road , Dehiwela
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).