City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
The qualification is for those who are interested in a career in hairdressing. Current workplace positioning is not required to obtain the aforementioned qualification, and little or no experience would also be considered.
- Working in the hair industry
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client consultation for hair services
- Shampoo and condition the hair and scalp
- Promote products and services to clients in the salon
- Cut women's hair
- Colour and lighten hair
- Perm and neutralize hair
- The art of dressing hair
- Cut men's hair
- Cut facial hair
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair and beauty sector
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Provide scalp massage services
- Salon reception duties
On the job training
After the completion of theoretical training, first hand practical training would be provided at the Academy Salon and in the Majestic City Salon- dealing with a highly business and professional environment for 6 months.
+94 11 2 580109
No: 9/2B , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).