City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Hairdressing
The programme is aimed at qualified hairdressers, wishing to further develop their skills and creative ability. Level 3 would give the opportunity to share experiences with other professionals in the field, helping you to realize your own potential.
- Carry out and monitor health and safety practice in the salon
- Consultation support for colleagues on hair services
- Cut women's hair to create a variety of looks
- Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
- Colour hair to create a variety of looks/Hair colour correction
- Human resource management within the hair and beauty sector
- Perm hair to create a variety of looks
- Hair extension services
- Make and style a hair addition
- Bridal hair
- Cut men's hair to create a variety of looks
- Cut facial hair to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish African type women's hair using a variety of techniques
- Relaxing services for African- type hair
- Creative hairdressing design skills
- Promote and sell products and services to clients continuing professional development
On the job training
After the completion of theoretical training, first hand practical training would be provided at the Academy Salon and in the Majestic City Salon- dealing with a highly business and professional environment for 6 months.
+94 11 2 580109
No: 9/2B , Station Road , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).