IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma
@ SriLankan Aviation College
Develop a solid foundation for your cargo career by learning the fundamentals of cargo skills and procedures with IATA Cargo Introductory programme. The course duration is 02 month classroom training. 05 days per week on week days.
Leading to the IATA/ FIATA Introductory Course Diploma, the IATA/ FIATA Introductory Course is one of the requirements for accreditation as an IATA Cargo Agent. The introductory course takes into account a number of changes in the air cargo industry and the evolution of the industry towards the adoption of the Montreal Protocol.
After completing the course, you will be benefited with the knowledge & skills to;
- Make appropriate arrangements and reservations for international air cargo shipments
- Calculate correct rates and charges for general cargo and special cargo (specific commodity and class rates)
- Successful Completion of GCE O/L - 6 passes with 4 credits in one sitting which may include a credit for English obtained in not more than two sittings
- Basic Math skills and good English skills recommended
- Selection will be based on an interview
+94 19 7 334000, +94 71 0214000
Bandaranaike International Airport , Katunayake
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).