IATA Cargo Introductory Diploma
- Make appropriate arrangements and reservations for international air cargo shipments
- Calculate correct rates and charges for general cargo and special cargo (specific commodity and class rates)
- Successful Completion of GCE O/L - 6 passes with 4 credits in one sitting which may include a credit for English obtained in not more than two sittings
- Basic Math skills and good English skills recommended
- Selection will be based on an interview
+94 19 7 334000, +94 71 0214000
Bandaranaike International Airport , Katunayake
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).