IATA/UFTAA Foundation Diploma in Travel & Tourism
The IATA/UFTAA Foundation Diploma in Travel & Tourism and EBT Programme provides individuals an opportunity to gain a broad understanding of reservation systems, air fare calculation, e-ticketing, handling customer queries, Global Distribution Systems, familiarization with international travel documents, IATA rules and procedures. The training programme is designed for students wishing to pursue a career in travel and tourism industry as well as for junior travel consultants, airline personnel, tour operators who deal regularly with travel agents and travel agencies to meet one of the requirements towards becoming IATA accredited agencies.
The course is conducted in Sri Lanka & Maldives.
Duration of the course includes 04 month classroom training;
- 02 days per week on Monday and Tuesday for the programme commencing on mid-September or
- 03 days per week on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday for the programme commencing on October
- Successful Completion of GCE O/L - 6 passes with 4 credits in one sitting including a credit for English obtained in not more than two sittings
- Basic Math skills and good English skills recommended
- Selection will be based on an interview
+94 19 7 334000, +94 71 0219999
Bandaranaike International Airport , Katunayake
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).