Certificate In TV Presentation & News Reading
- The principles of mass media and the evolution of media.
- The duties and responsibilities of the presenter.
- The correct use of parlance and grammar.
- Techniques of facing a camera with confidence and voice training
- The art and techniques of presenting "live programs"
- Live news presentation
- Interviewing, presenting and reporting techniques.
- Outdoor programme presentation
- Media veterans in the field of television
- University lecturers
- Professional presenters currently employed at state and private media organizations
- Experienced television programme producers
- G.C.E. Ordinary Level
- Students selected based on the required minimum qualifications.
- Rs.40, 000.00
- (Payable in installments)
+94 11 2 691814
No 100A , Sri Lanka Foundation Mawatha , Colombo 07
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).