CCNA is a Vendor certification offered by CISCO systems USA. CISCO is one of the largest network equipment manufacturers in the world.
Who should do CCNA?
For Students or Professionals who focus their career on computer networking. CCNA gives students a large exposure to computer networks related technologies, with practical applications.
- TCP/IP and OSI networking models
- IP Addressing and Subnetting (FLSM)
- CISCO DHCP Server
- VLANs & Trunking
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- PVSTP (PerVLAN Spanning Tree Protocol)
- RSTP (Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol)
- Inter VLAN Communication
- Classless interdomain Routing (CIDR)
- VLSM Scenarios
- Static Routes / Default Routes
- Routing protocols DV, LS& Hybrid
- RIP Version I,II Concepts & configurations
- OSPF Concepts & configuration
- EIGRP Concepts and configuration
- Frame Relay Concept & Configuration
- PPP include PAP/CHAP and advance CHAP
- Point-to-Point Leased line implementation
- VPN concept
- Wireless LAN Concept
- IP Version 6 Concept
- Discovering information about an IP network
- NAT & PAT Concepts and configuration
- IP Access Control List (ACL) Security
- Examination Questions Discussion
- ESOFT Certification and Vendor certification
+94 11 7 572572
No.03 , De Fonseka Place , Colombo 04
Type "REG coursenet" and SEND to 77000
Get latest scholarships, offers & academic event alerts to your phone via SMS.
Service is available for Dialog, Mobitel, Hutch & Airtel users. Monthly (Rs. 30 + tax).